hey .. nice to see you! Welcome2Lolo5821 | .. nur ein paar Gedanken .. *

20050114

[ No Stars Tonight ]
Standing by my window sill I gaze into the midnightsky, Enveloped by its darkness, I could feel My turmoil's, passing me by Gentle as the summer's wind, Tender like a dove Comfort, like a best friend's hug Filling me with its love. But the night has lost its twinkle Like ducks, that has lost its pair The usually bright, starlit sky Its stars are lost somewhere. Where can they be, I wonder Where could they possibly go? How can they leave its faithful partner Will I ever know? Perhaps little by little, they lose their sparkle With every breath, I take Perhaps one by one they slowly fade With every dream I make, Maybe every time some one misses you One star takes the call Maybe every time some one thinks of you One star takes the fall. Maybe with each shooting star Our wishes will come true...Maybe with each starless night I will one day be with you...
( ----> das ist nicht von mir, leider weiß ich den Verfasser nicht mehr, aber ein Mensch aus der BlogFamily... ich fands schön, daher hab ichs geklaut....;-) )

4 Comments:

Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I that you Becky?

1/15/2005 12:14:00 AM

 
Blogger lolo5821 said...

sorry..i don't understand!
is it so terrible?

1/15/2005 12:22:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's no comma between "window" and "sill"

effin ay.

that is all.

1/15/2005 12:23:00 AM

 
Blogger lolo5821 said...

oh merci...

1/15/2005 12:27:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home